It’s no secret that Malaysia has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. This isn’t surprising at all considering that the country boasts of thousands of miles of pristine coastline. However, choosing which beach to go to can be tricky. If you don’t know where to go, the quick guide below should be able to help you. These are some of the best beaches (and hotels) in the country:
- Vikri Beach Resort in Pangkor Island – It’s a bit harder to reach this island, but it’s totally worth it because of the immense beauty of the place. It’s known for its secluded beaches which allow you to enjoy more privacy. While you are on the island, you should try fishing. The place is known for the great diversity of marine life that thrive in its shores. The resort also features numerous guest rooms that are perfect for weary travelers and families.
- Scuba Junkie Beach Resort in Sipadan Island – This island is small, but you will be amazed by its white beaches as well as the marine life that live in the nearby coral reefs. Rare green and hawksbill sea turtles are frequently seen in the area since they mate and make their nests in the island’s white sand beaches. As to accommodation, you can stay at the nearby SJ Dive Lodge which is also operated by the same people running the beach resort.
- Hibiscus Walk – Located in Port Dickson, this is a very popular beach resort in Malaysia not only because of its clean and blue waters but also because of the nearby Lexis Hibiscus hotel. The hotel is famous for its floating villas that stretch away from the shore. This is a good place to enjoy the sun as well as the tranquility.
- Bunga Raya Resort and Spa – If you want to engage in water activities like kayaking, diving, and snorkeling, this is the place you should visit. The resort has its own dive center where you can enjoy hours swimming with the region’s marine life.
- Westin Langkawi Resort – If it’s tranquility you want, a detour to this resort will do you good. It has beautiful views of the sparkling Andaman Sea. It also has amenities like luxurious suites and spas where you can indulge yourself with relaxing massage and other treatments.
In conclusion, when it comes to beaches, Malaysia has a lot to offer. Whether you are planning a solo trip or a vacation with friends and family, it’s highly recommended that you include any of the beaches and hotels mentioned above in your itinerary.